Friday, February 10, 2012

February Loves

New month new obsessions....



1) H&M Cable Knit Sweaters  -  I love me some classic cable knit sweaters, and while Polo Ralph Lauren is usually the right address for that their sweaters never seem to fit me right (M's too loose and S too short... ). So I was very excited to find those adorable sweaters at H&M (for only 14.99). I left the store with a navy and a pink one, but they also had a lovely kelly green one  that I might have to get as well...  

2) Burberry Brit perfume -  This is an old love. I ran out of my signature Peace,Love&Juicy and rediscovered Brit. It is such a nice, clean but warm scent that I might stick to this one for a while (...and yes, I just realized that I'm horrible at describing scents) 

3) Jack White "Love Interruption" -  I'm obsessed with this song, and can't wait for the album, it's gonna be amazing! Just listen to the song here:  Jack White III

4) The Maltese Falcon -  I've always loved the movie but had never read the book (I know  shame on me...). But after putting it on the reading list for my crime fiction exam there was no way around it...lets just say I finished it in one night and spent all my iTuney money on more of Hammett's detective stories.

5) Anything Benedict Cumberbatch -  And I really mean anything. From "Sherlock" to his audio book work, over "To the Ends of the Earth" to him reading Children's stories or my favorite poem:  
                               
...I'm just gonna have to marry him.  

So what are you loving this February? Let me know, comment below!

Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura (select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)

2 comments:

  1. lol awesome dude! I don't know what I'm loving this February, probably what I always love. I'm atleast not loving the cold I have LOL

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what to say to this post. I feel like you're actually trying to give me heart palpitations. It's all so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete