Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Something Blue...

Yes, I just entered a Polyvore Celebrity Dream Wedding Contest. But hey what else am I supposed to do? It's not like I have a B.A. thesis to write or anything... 

Anyway here's my rather casual interpretation (and at this place a friendly hello to anyone who didn't expect Benedict Cumberbatch in this post, 'cause you must  be a new reader):  
Product List

I've never been one to go for the princess ballgown, so casual is what I want, and this lacy frock happens to go perfectly with Benedict's blue Westwood suit, which is to die for.

Now all he has to do is give me a call, so we can set a date...

Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura  


1 comment:

  1. Oh look what a surprise, Benedict is in your post, what a shock LOL (not really)

    Awesome post as always dude xx

    ReplyDelete