Saturday, May 12, 2012

Updates & Apologies

As some of you know I'm writing my B.A. thesis about the collaborative process behind Nancy Drew right now, and as much fun it is, it is also a lot of work (being a total perfectionist doesn't  help either)  - but on the bright side it is going pretty well, and I plan to be done with the actual writing in two weeks from now, which will leave me with two weeks for editing and finishing touches. Here is a preview:


But since the research and writing are  keeping me so busy, I barely have time to keep up with new books, TV Shows, and (that's the hardest) fashion - so there's really not much to blog about.   

...I am, however, really looking forward to the GARDEN LIFE next weekend, and on top of that my Birthday is coming up which will entail a trip to Burberry and cupcakes, so that'll give me some inspiration. 

And because I don't want to leave you hanging without something sparkly, check out  Essie's Turquoise&Caicos. I'm usually not a fan of mint or green polishes, but this looks like a Tiffany Box and unlike Chanel's Nouvelle Vague it works on super pale skin. 

And because it's Saturday, just click on this and have some fun.

Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura

1 comment:

  1. "(being a total perfectionist doesn't help either)" ---Told you that were Type A, lol. No use denying it, chica. ;) Anyway, you totally got this -- real life is a wrench, but we're both gonna rock it.

    Magic.<3

    ReplyDelete