Thursday, September 13, 2012

Green With Envy...

Green has always been one of my favorite colors. When it came to nail polish, however, I always thought it looked a litlle too "christmassy" - that was until I saw these amazing pictures of Rebecca Hall and Benedict Cumberbatch from the October issue of Harper's Bazaar UK.  


source

I know, I know, her nails are probably the last thing to notice here, but after I was done admiring...uhm the wallpaper, obviously,  they did catch my eye.  The lovely shade Rebecca is wearing is "Racing Green" from Mavala's Paradoxe collection. What I do love most about this collection is that the colors come in  5ml pots. As a person who often spends ridiculous amounts of money on those big Chanel  or Butter bottles that disappear in the beauty closet after wearing once, I do appreciate a reasonable priced mini.
xoxo
Picture: Mavala

But if you find yourself in the market for something bigger,  check out Essie's "Trophy Wife",  a very shiny green with a turquoise tint,  Butter London's "British Racing Green", which (big surprise) comes closest to "Racing Green", or my favorite Essie's "Going Incognito” - which wins for the name alone.


green


Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment