Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

I love a good tag, and this one happens to be about my favorite thing: Fall

1. Favorite candle scent?

I'm actually not a candle person. Shocking, I know.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

Black Coffee's usually the way to my heart, but I do carry a particular fondness for berry tea in the fall. 

3. What's the best fall memory you have?

Pumpkin carving, ever since I was little we had pumpkin carving parties, that involved watching the Disney Halloween classics in the garden house.


4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?

Dark lips,  berry lips trump everything.

5. What do you want to be for Halloween?

Red Coat from Pretty Little Liars.


6. Favorite fall food?

Apple quiche.

7. Hats or Scarves?
Hats.


8. Most worn sweater?

My precious owl sweater. 


9. Favorite fall nail polish?

It's a toss-up betweeen Essie's "Wicked" and OPI's "Warm and Fozzy"

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

 Leaves! Duh...

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

Skinny jeans.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?

 Both? Riding boots? My Hunters?  ...I dont discriminate against boots.

13. What's your #1 favorite thing about fall?
The Fashion! 


What are your answers? Let me know, comment below!

Peace, Love, and Haunted Hayrides
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment