Saturday, November 15, 2014

Blasts From The Past

I spent the last four days cleaning out the attic (while listening to 1989), so I don't really have a lot to blog about (unless you're interested in antique toys).  

That's why I decided to use this post to bring back some old favorites (especially recipes, everyone loves a good recipe):


These crunchy tortilla leaves, or these cinnamon chips with apple pie dip are the perfect fall snacks, 
and click here for an easy (and healthy) way to spice up (or dress up) a cup of coffee.

…and let's not forget my famous red velvet cupcakes (they're always in season).

Of course, you are going to need a good book to relax after all that baking, or (if you're anything like me) you might want to unwind by giving yourself a fresh manicure (or a wild one).

If you're in the mood for a makeover and want to make Taylor Swift's adorable vintage look your own,  follow this link,  or look here for my take on Emma Stone's laid back style.

picture by Sammy

…And last but not least:  the greatest App you will ever own.

Have a great weekend!


Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment