Sunday, March 27, 2016

5 March Things

First of all Happy Easter if you celebrate it, and if not: Happy Sunday! I really can't believe I'm already posting my March favorites, didn't I just write the January post?  Time flies…



Leopard Print Lindt Bunny:
I've seen tiger bunnies everywhere last year, but the leopard version was new to me. And come on, a leopard print Lindt Bunny? Easter just got so much cooler.  



Someone recommended this to me and I immediately fell in love with it. Børns' sound is very sweet and relaxing, but also a little haunting, which is something I always enjoy. And if you're a fan of Lana Del Rey, Lorde or Halsey you'll probably enjoy Dopamine. 
Favorite Track: American Money



Quail Easter Eggs:
It's ridiculous and a waste of money, but they're so freakin' cute. 



 The Kills "Doing it To Death":
The fact that the Kills are releasing a new album after what feels like an eternity would be exciting enough on it's own, but the video for the first single "Doing it to Death" just makes it that much better.  How cool are those dancers?



No explanation needed.  


What was your favorite March thing?  

Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment