Saturday, December 3, 2016

Holiday Spirit

It's that time of year again, the time when we don't change the channel whenever the commercials come on, because these Christmas ads are just too good:


Sainsbury's:


This captures the christmas spirit in the most hilarious way possible. And it should be a full length movie.  


M&S:


Because we all knew that Mrs. Claus is the real hero of the North pole.


Aldi:


I always had a strict no reindeer meat rule, but I guess we'll have to add carrots to the list of foods that shouldn't be consumed on Christmas.


Heathrow Airport:


Airports are probably the last thing I think of when it comes to heartwarming Christmas ads. But this one wins. Everything.  


Mercedes Benz:

It's so cheesy, and I'm a Volvo person... but what can I say? It's Christmas.


What is your favorite Christmas ad of 2016?


Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment