1) Plaid Shirts - they will always be my number one, and this fall I've been obsessed with a red/black Maison Scotch shirt, It has adorable leather applications on the sleeves and has to be the softest shirt I ever owned.
2) Junk Food Batman Tee - I love my Junk Food tees (super geek, I know :P), but this one beats every other one in my collection...I mean Batman, come on...
3) BIG floppy hats - coolest accessory ever? I think so.
4) Lace up wedge booties - I just got a pair of gray/greenish Wolfgang Joop booties, and while I have to admit that I didn't love the look right away, I quickly fell in love with them...and they are sooo comfy!
5) Nailpolish in all shades of orange...because of Halloween and all.... ;)
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil - Hands down the funniest Movie I've EVER seen! I can't get enough of it.
Trick 'r Treat - If there ever was a movie that captured the true essence of Halloween this is it. It's scary, funny, there's a little bit of gore (okay maybe a lot), and has a great message (don't mess with Halloween!) ...in other words: Greatest scary movie ever made!
Lately I've been obsessed with Hugo's cover of 99 Problems (Fright Night anyone?), and on a sweeter note Little Miss by Sugarland (I can thank Hart of Dixie for that), check them out! You won't regret it.
8) iPad Crime fighting - yes you read that right, lately I can spend hours playing Clue or the Sherlock Holmes game on my iPad, and there's of course Psych's Hashtag Killer. If anyone knows how I can turn this into an actual career please let me know.
So what are your October faves? Let me know, comment below!
Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura (select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)