Monday, November 14, 2011

O.O.T.D: 3-In-One (and pretty pictures!)

It's time for another outfit  of the day, or in this case outfits of the day. I spent the first half of the day in town getting my hair done (I'm finally back to that perfect, not bleached looking, sunkissed blond woo!),  and the afternoon working in the garden (meaning: playing in all the pretty leaves)...without having to change my outfit! I wore a Free People thermal and skinny jeans - an outfit that is not only very comfy but also incredible versatile. 


1) Morning:  I wore a vintage military wool coat, and my wedge booties - a cute and classy look that always works.

2) Afternoon: For the work portion of the day I substituted the coat with a down vest, and the booties with my wellies - and voilĂ  a whole new look...

3) Night (not pictured): If I would decide to go out tonight some black heels, and the right jewelry would do the trick 

 ...but since I'm rather tired I'll probably just go for my fave accessories fuzzy socks and a cup of pumpkin spice latte ;)




Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura 

(select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)

2 comments:

  1. If you did move here...We could swap outfits.

    Just saying. ;)

    Great post, chica.<3

    ReplyDelete