Monday, June 17, 2013

Seen On: The Charm of Chambray

I'm a bit early with my Pretty Little Liars post this week, but after seeing Spencer rock one of my all time favorite wardrobe staples in the promo for tomorrows all new episode, I just couldn't wait:

The item that got me so excited was a simple but classic chambray shirt dress:


You can find Spencer's dress for $118 at  J.Crew:

J.Crew Shirt dress

But there is no reason to break the bank if you want to copy the look, because GAP sells one that is just as cute, but only half the price

GAP shirt dress

And if you are looking for something a little more summer appropriate GAP also carries a good selection of sleeveless variations.

Peace, Love, and Cupcakes
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Luv this soo cute! Always great fashion on this show :) The premiere was sure awesome I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete