Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Vacation

Between family emergencies, dealing with a big disappointment, and way too many papers and projects that had to be turned in before Christmas break, I did not even have time to put up the Christmas decorations...  But all that stress is over now, and I can finally focus on the fun type of stress, which is exactly what I did this weekend.

On Saturday, I woke up all bright and early  to finally got some Christmas shopping done, and actually found something for everyone, even myself...


I found these Ralph Lauren boots in my favorite thrift shop, and I had no idea how much  I wanted leopard riding boots until I tried them on. (And they would go so well with that other thing I want for Christmas, so get on that Santa…)


The rest of the day was spend with present wrapping (I love this wrapping paper I found at TK Maxx), and catching up on Nashville (can you believe that cliffhanger?).

Sunday was much quieter, but we did go to see the Hobbit  Part II at night, which was the perfect way to kick off  my Christmas break.


Peace, Love, and Twinkly Lights
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment