Thursday, August 14, 2014

Early Weekend

The weekend's almost here, and to make the wait even shorter I figured I'd highlight some of the things that I am looking forward to this weekend. And hey, there's really no reason to wait if you've got the time now…

If you're like me and love S'Mores but aren't so crazy about the whole campfire thing, then you'll love this Skillet S'Mores recipe I found on Instagram:

Click here for Instructions
I can't wait to try this. Yum.


I downloaded the  the Devil in the White City a while ago  but never got around to reading it. But this weekend, I will takle  the historical non-fiction book  that is set in Chicago during  the turn of the 20th century, and explores the world behind the 1893 Worldfair. Oh and there's a serial killer, because we all know that every good book needs a serial killer (or at least a friendly neighborhood sociopath). 

Amazon

Since this is a fashion item it isn't really something I'd like to do, but it's certainly something I'd like to wear this weekend: 

ASOS Sweater

It's a leopard sweatshirt. This thing should be tacky by default, but somehow it's not. And I already know that it'll look perfect with cropped black skinnies and tan flats.

Peace, Love and Lobster
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment