Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Five July Things

I stopped doing monthly favorites, because they were getting really repetitive… 
So I thought about other ways to do it,  and instead of picking something for each category (beauty, music,…) I'll just go with five random things that I loved each month – even if it's five pairs of shoes (we all know that could actually happen).

So here are my July Favorites:


"Crab (and dolphin) cakes" 
(made with this awesome little waffle maker



Coach Camo Crossbody Bag
This is a very new favorite (I bought it yesterday), but I had to include it. I feel like Coach is having a comeback.  I still think that the only bags that look good with a monogram print are very old Louis Vuitton bags, but aside from the gaudy monogram designs coach has some pretty cute bags right now …and I can't say no to camo.  



MTV Scream
A remake will never be as good as the original, but that doesn't make it bad by default – and Scream is pretty fun if you're in the mood for a campy summer show.



Frozen Blueberries
Totally a main food group.



Gloriana "Three"
It's simply not summer without Gloriana,  and their new album is even better than the first two.


That's it! 
Feel free to share some of your favorites below!


Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment