As soon as the leaves start turning just the slightest bit orange my mind goes into Halloween mode, but since it is still a little too early to break out the orange sweaters and funny Halloween tees I need to find some alternatives... Like the outfit I wore to go shopping today:
1) I found this Boss Orange shirt last week and immediately fell in love with it, I am usually not a huge fan of the brand (with the exception of shoes/purses) - but this is simply the perfect pre-Halloween shirt.
2) H&M super soin skinny jeans - While I like to invest in other styles, nothing beats H&M when it comes to super comfortable skinny jeans (Best part: they are only around 10€!)
3) Tan Cowboy Boots - You know I love all types of boots, but cowboy boots are probably my number one. My favorite pair is by Sommerkind and slowly falling apart, but that makes them look even cooler.
4) I kept the accessories rather simple and only wore some small rose earrings and a vintage locket (not pictured).
5) The highlight of the outfit is my mom's vintage Ralph Lauren bag - it's HUGE and the cow totally goes with the boots - enough said!
Make me smile and comment below :)
Peace, Love and Sunshine
(select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)