Don't we all have that one ultimate Christmas wish list? Well here's mine just for fun...but if you wanna get me something from it that's cool too ;)
1) Burberry Prorsum Down Coat – Rachel Bilson has this, and while that is usually reason enough to want it, it's also simply gorgeous...and you all know how I feel about Burberry.
2) Michael Kors Runway Chronograph in Chocolate – as in the color, not made out of chocolate ...althought I wouldn't be opposed to that either.
3) Tartan Biker Jacket – two words: plai
4) Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Live Anthology (Vinyl Box Set) – This would make the best present ever! ...especially because I would never spend that much on a box set myself when I already have half of the songs on my iPod...but it's so awesome!
5) Nike Air Pegasus+ 28 – I have the 27s, and they are by far the best running shoes I ever owned...so I wouldn't mind an upgrade.
6) Yee-Haute Necklace from Modcloth – it's just cute.
7) Crosley Keepsake USB Turntable – I've wanted one of these for the longest time, and if I had it I could finally send my beloved record player into a well deserved retirement.
8) Nike Monica Yoga bag – I love the color, the design, and how roomy this bag is. It could easily double as a weekender.
So what are some of your dream Christmas presents? Let me know, comment below!
Peace, Love and Sunshine
(select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)