It's Christmas all over again... And if you are anything like me, and still trying to find some little presents for your friends then keep on reading:
1) Do you have friends who like to read? How about giving them their favorite classic in a pretty new look. Are they into books and technology? Then nothing beats a book cover inspired iPhone case or a book that helps whenever you can't think of the right 140 characters.
2) A limited edition nail polish? The best mascara ever made? Soda flavored lip balm? - Things that make every girly-girl happy.
3) Who doesn't like pillows? They are very huggable...and come in so many designs! Even with horsies!
4) Everyone has their favorite Disney classic - and H&M has cute and affordable T-shirts with Bambi and co. on them.
5) Know someone who needs a little warmth in their life? Then those USB handwarmers are perfect ...and they look like toast.
6) A candy cane shaped tea infuser? Does it get more christmassy than that? And tea is served best with fresh cookies - especially the mustache shaped ones your friends can make with their new cookie cutter set.
I hope this could give you a few ideas! And the best? It's all available online, so no shopping stress ;)
Peace, Love and Sunshine
(select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)