Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

I always try not to get too excited about the holidays until it actually is December. I mean, Halloween is barely over, let me put away the ghosts and ghouls before it's time for reindeer and ribbons...  And I was doing so well this year: I strategically avoided the Christmas displays, didn't even look at the Neiman's Christmas book yet (okay, I peeked at it last night, and yes I need a chicken farm and a jet pack), and didn't play a single Christmas song....

Until Burberry tweeted this:

source
The ghost of Christmas yet to come won, as this is simply too gorgeous to be ignored for another three weeks. I need to go Christmas shopping, and deck the halls in rose gold. That's all.

Peace, Love, and Serendipity
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment