Saturday, January 11, 2014

Reading List

I really want to do more "fun reading".  I am studying literature, and the reading I have to do for school can be overwhelming at times, and barely leaves room for books that aren't part of a reading list. So I figured that putting together my own reading list, might just be the extra motivation I need. 

This is, however, still  supposed to be a fun thing, so I'm not going to be too ambitious. I chose
 four titles (some by recomendation), that I plan to finish by the end of my break in April: 



 Everything's Eventual // I adore Stephen King, and nothing beats an eerie (or gruesome) short story before bed.



Pink Smog // I've been dying to read this prequel to the whisical Weetzie Bat series, which happens to be my favorite book series of all time.



The Yonahlossee Riding Camp For Girls // Judging by the title I would have never considered this, but  someone who knows my taste rather well recomended this to me, and after reding several reviews I found myself rather intrigued by this scadalous coming of age story.



Mastermind // It's a book that explains how to think like Sherlock Holmes. I have a feeling that this might become a permanent companion.
 

What's on your reading List?

Peace, Love, and Sparkles
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment