Thursday, January 9, 2014

Stylish Girls Love Baker Boys

I've been wanting a Baker Boy Cap for the longest time. I've never been big on base-caps, they're just too sporty for my style, and as much as I love real hats, they can be a pain to carry around at school. But the Baker Boy Cap is the perfect medium, it's structured enough to look good with a nice coat, but will survive being shoved into a bag. So naturally I didn't think twice when I saw one on ASOS:



And it looks like I'm not the only one who's loving them:

Emma Watson

Cara Delevingne

Chelsea Kane

What's your favorite type of hat?

Peace, Love, and Sparkles
Laura

1 comment:

  1. I love those hats! But I couldn't find them in stores or somewhere else... Thaaaaanks a looot for the hint that you got one from ASOS! Asos has amazing pieces... I think it's time for a long web shopping tour ;)
    Love
    Gretchen vonDüsterwald
    www.differentcolouredsocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete