Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Rosewood Fairytales

Remember my post about making the best Met Gala looks your own? Well, since it happens to be one of the most popular posts on here, I figured I'd do the same for my favorite Pretty Little Liars Prom looks.  And let's be real the fairytale themed Rosewood Prom made the Met Gala look boring.  


Whistles Midi Skirt 

Turn Alison's Belle inspired princess gown into an every day look by opting for this gorgeous yellow skirt. Dress it up with the matching top and heels, or go casual with a denim jacket and simple sneaks.


Max C Floral Shorts 

From the little bow headband to the floral skirt, Aria's Snow White look was perfect. But floral print looks just as enchanting on a pair of shorts.  Pair them with a royal blue summer sweater and some edgy flats, et voilĂ : casual Snow White, Aria style. 


ASOS Skater Dress

I might be biased because I wore seashells in my hair for my own prom, but Spencer's Ariel inspired look was hands down my favorite (I wish I had closeups of those gorgeous rings!).  And all it takes to bring the Ariel look back to to the beach,  is this little skater dress with a similar neckline. It's easy to wear and the perfect canvas for these necklaces, that even Ariel herself would be jealous of.  


Which was your favorite look from the episode?  
And more importantly, what are your finale predictions?



Peace, Love and Lobsters
Laura

pictures: ABC Family

No comments:

Post a Comment