Sunday, November 29, 2015

5 November Things

It's that time of the month again, time for my November favorites:



80s Movie Soundtracks
I have a new obsession: buying the soundtracks of all my favorite 80s soundtracks on vinyl (Still looking for the "Dream a Little Dream" one …just in case Santa's taking notes).



Turtlenecks
I've always preferred  scarves over turtlenecks, but lately I can't get enough of them. This one's from H&M.



The Middle (ABC)
Two Words: Charlie McDermott. I'm kidding, sort of… Yes, he's dreamy but definitely not the only  reason why I always find myself binge watching the hilarious ABC comedy this time of year, I simply can't resist a Heck Holiday episode.



Maybelline Perfect Cream Mascara
I'm a huge fan of Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara, no matter which other mascaras I tried I always went right back to the tacky pink and green tube - but then I was shopping online, and needed an extra three bucks to get free delivery so I decided to give the Perfect Cream Mascara a try. I won't recommend this if you are a fan of the "Falsies" look, but if you prefer a more natural makeup then this is the answer. It has a super silky finish, is a dream to apply, and is a total bargain. Hands down the best drugstore mascara you can get.  



Cloud 9
There's only one thing I love more than a classic DCOM, and that's a classic DCOM set in a winter wonderland.  Technically Cloud 9, doesn't fall into the classic category (it came out last year), but thanks to the lack of musical numbers it certainly felt like one (there's even a remix of Superchick's One Girl Revolution – Cadet Kelly, anyone? – on the soundtrack). My new favorite "snow-com".

What was your favorite November thing?


Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment