Friday, November 13, 2015

A Fine Line

Do you know that feeling when you see something that's not your style at all, yet you still can't stop picturing yourself in it? That's how I feel about these Max&Co sneakers after seeing them on Olivia Palermo's instagram:  

Max&Co Sneakers

If you've been here for a while, you know that I'm a little on the fence about the whole sneaker trend. But I have to say, that I'm definitely more likely to wear them during the colder months.  In the summer my shoes are usually what makes my outfits less casual, because a great pair of flats can even make boyfriend jeans and an old band tee look put-together …sneakers not so much.  But in the fall and winter I'm all about structured coats,  and pairing them with a pair of casual sneaks can be a fun twist.  Especially if it's a crazy pair like the ones pictured above.  

These sneaks, black skinny jeans, a gray turtleneck, and my favorite buffalo check pea-coat
Yeah, they just made it on christmas list.


Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment