Friday, November 20, 2015

Furry Ears

It's finally cooling down! This whole november "heat wave" thing was nice and all, but I really missed my beloved winter accessories:  Gloves, scarfs, hats, and earmuffs…Yes that's right earmuffs.  If you would have told me last year that I would get excited about earmuffs,  I wouldn't have believed it.  I mean, they don't even keep your head warm!

  But then I fell in love with Scream Queens, Chanel #3, and her earmuff collection...


They might not be as warm as a hat, but they make up for it in the style department  (another plus is that they don't give you hat hair).  And there are so many chic options:

Scream Queens, FOX

This oxblood pair from Ted Baker is definitely my favorite,  the color is gorgeous and I feel like it's something that #3 would wear for Christmas dinner (even though it's not bedazzled):

Ted Baker via ASOS

This pair from Urbancode comes in navy and baby pink, and is perfect if you are looking for a more affordable option: 

Urbancode via ASOS

And then there's the classic from Jack Wills, just in case you're looking for something a little more neutral:

Jack Wills via Asos 
Are you gonna rock earmuffs this season?

Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura  

No comments:

Post a Comment