Sunday, January 31, 2016

5 January Things

I have to say that January has been a pretty awesome month,  
…filled with many awesome things:



Nike Air Max "Thea" 
I really didn't need new trainers, but I saw these on sale and just couldn't resist.
What can I say, charcoal leopard ...I never stood a chance. 



Young Sherlock Holmes :
I rediscovered this recently, and fell in love with it all over again. It might not be the best movie (and yeah some parts are a tiny bit over the top) but it's just one of those awesome 1980s Spielberg movies that's a pleasure from beginning to end.



Ciaté "Prima Ballerina": 
This is one of the shades that came with the Ciaté advent calendar, and while it didn't look like much it seemed perfect for that "I'm so over sparkly reds and gold" after Christmas manicure. The shade is a nude-ish mink, goes with pretty much anything, and might even replace Essie's Sand Tropez as my go-to toe-color.



Lucifer:
It's nothing we haven't seen before, it's predictable as hell (no pun intended), but it's exactly the type of fun procedural I've been missing ever since Forever was cancelled. And Tom Ellis is a joy to watch.  

Sundays:
You may have noticed a pattern lately…  I slipped into a sunday morning posting routine that has been working rather well.  Now, I'm not saying, that I will only post on sundays from now on (as you never know when something post-worthy might happen), but I think blogs and lazy sundays are a winning combination.

What are your favorite January things?

Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura  

No comments:

Post a Comment