Sunday, January 10, 2016

Weather Sweater

First of all: Happy New Year! I know I'm a little late with the New Year's wishes, but my number one New Year's resolution is to get back into writing. And by that I don't mean this blog, but actual story writing. I can't remember a time in my life where I didn't constantly have my head in a notebook, but last year I simply didn't have the time, so I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't write anything else until I had at least 3 full pages of a story …and that happened  to take 9 days. But hey, you can't force inspiration. 

…There is, however, one thing that always helps me to get into the the writing grove: a good old rainstorm. Sadly I can't control the weather, but my first purchase of 2016 might help to summon a couple of storm clouds: 



I squealed when I saw this in the catalogue and pretty much ran to the store the next day. I'm usually not big on sequins, but they just work on this sweater …and it's just so freakin' cute.  And who knows, maybe it will even inspire some stories. I'll definitely keep you updated on that front.

Here's to Sweet 16!



Peace, Love, and Lobster
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment