1) 7 For All Mankind Skinny Bootcut in Dark Rich Blue - These are by far the most comfortable and flattering Jeans I ever owned. Worth every cent!
2) H&M Palm Tree Top, I just got this top (for only 3€!) and I'm in love with it. It is very sheer and flowy though, so on a windy day you might wanna wear another top underneath it.
3) Longchamp Le Pilage in orange - I love these bags and I have them in all colors and sizes, but this summer I can't get enough of the orange one - and it's also perfect for a day at the farmer's market because it holds everything you buy and you don't have to worry about ruining it with strawberry stains.
4) OPI "Suzie Loves Cowboys" Nailpolish - The Texas Collection is still my all time favorite, and last week I finally gave in and bought this one - and it's amazing! It' looks so yummy and chocolaty! And dark brown is such an unexpected color but goes with everything...love it ;)
5) As for shoes and accessories I kept it simple with some flat brown leather sandals, and my trademark pineapple necklace.
So what's your favorite thing to do on a sunny saturday morning? Comment below!
Peace, Love and Sunshine
(select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)