I'm in desperate need of a little break from my Neuro-Linguistics paper, and there's no better way of escaping the dry science world than blogging about fabulous stuff. So here are my "March Must Haves" (gotta love a good old alliteration):
1) Marni for H&M - the whole collection is fabulous, but I'm especially drawn to this cardigan, so much that I'm gonna stay up on tuesday night to get it as soon as the collection is released online.
2) Colored Chinos (Maison Scotch) - I adore them, and yes so far my definition of "colored" is still within the navys and rusty reds, but as soon as it gets warmer I will venture out into the salmon shades.
3) Quilted Yellow Bag - I found an adorable yellow bag that looks a lot like the lovechild of a classic Chanel Flap and one of those little neon Rebecca Minkoff purses, and yes it is a little tacky but so very cute.
4) OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam - I wasn't too excited about the Holland collection, but this color really stood out to me, it is the perfect mix of blue, gray, and lavender with just a hint of sparkle.
5) Rules of Civilty - This book is like Gossip Girl meets Gatsby in the 1930s, and the outcome is absolutely thrilling (and I'm saying this having read only the first 50 pages).
6) Consolers of the Lonely (The Raconteurs) - It's funny I was utterly obsessed with this album last March and now the obsession is back. Consolers is maybe in my top 5 of all times, and rightfully so - there isn't one song on it that I don't love.
7) Lindt Fleur De Sel - It's dark chocolate with a hint of sea salt, and the most delicious thing in the world (that is not a certain British actor) ...and I am not even a chocolate person ...at all.
So what are you loving this March? Let me know, comment below!
Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura (select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)