Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hump Day Homework (Superhero Edition)

Welcome to your second "Hump Day Homework" assignment.  Let's not waste any time...

Watch: The Avengers
Thanks to a broken 3D projector I already  saw this one 1.5 times. It was a real bummer to get sent home halfway through the movie, but that was forgotten as soon as I saw the opening credits for the second  time that night.  It may not be the best movie of the year, but it's definitely the coolest one, and  even if you're not a 3D person (like me) you're gonna enjoy the witty dialogue...  and  you know the cast's kinda hot.  

Listen to:  Dirty Work All Time Low 
 Hmm...what works with the superhero theme besides the obvious movie score?  Well All Time Low's Dirty Work  came to mind. I love to listen to this very energetic album while working out,  and songs like Heroes and Time-Bomb  are simply too good to not make it into a Hump Day Homework asignment.  

Read:  Comic Books
Source
Take a break from those big novels and grab some comic books. You know you want to (and it gave me an excuse to sneak in this picture...)

Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura

2 comments:

  1. You def. made me wanna watch with all you're raving on it, haha. And pretty sure I've had Time bomb stuck in my head all.day. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey - this is still being a cowMay 5, 2012 at 3:52 AM

    I still say it's epically hilarious that it broke and you saw it 1.5 times! I am super excited to see it, I have to wait til next weekend though, when I'm in New York :(:

    p.s. lets see if it finally lets me post on my name! I can't. ughhh.

    ReplyDelete