Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Introducing: Nova Check Nerd

So I changed the blog's name, and not entirely voluntarily.  Why? Well let me break it down for you:

1) Spelling Errors!  Try  typing the "The Corinthian Column” on an iPad and you'll see what I mean, as much as I loved the name, that was inspired by my love for the Weetzie Bat stories, I always regretted that I didn't chose something a little simpler.

2) Tumblr, my Tumblr is starting to get quite popular, and I wanted the blogs to be linked - not only through actual links, but also through a common name.

3) Content: This blog started as an experiment, a mix of random posts, but over the course of the last few months it has found a direction, its niche - and “Nova Check Nerd“ is simply the more fitting name for this direction.  I feel like this name describes me -  as well as the blog - perfectly.  And having the word "Nerd" in the title also kinda justifies me venturing away from the fashion world every once in a while...

I was afraid that changing the name would lead to a decrease in traffic, but the name change actually seems to be doing the blog rather good, and is a nice excuse for new business cards. So please just bookmark the new URL, subscribe if you haven't already (by email, or join site), and enjoy this week's Hump Day Homework!
xoxo


Peace, Love and Pumpkins 
Laura

1 comment: