Monday, October 22, 2012

Tag: I ♥ Fall

Believe it or not but this is actually my 100th post!  And no better way to celebrate than with the "I ♥ Fall" tag, because A) tags  are  fun and B) I love fall. So here we go...  




1. Favorite Fall lip product? 
Burberry Lip Velvet in Rose Pink - The color screams fall, and the texture is so lush it feels like your lips are actually made out of velvet. 

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
OPI "Lighten up you're two pence!" - Because it reminds me of caramel apples, colorful leaves, and Jack-o' lanters.

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
Chai Latte - technically not a fall drink, but my go to for this time of the year, and the only sweet drink I actually like.  

4. Favorite Fall Candle?

Not really a candle fan, but I do have a few "pumpkiny" ones around the house.

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory?
Miss Selfridges floral skull scarf - I chose this 20 Euro alternative to my beloved McQueen scarves because it is almost impossible to make out the interesting print unless the scarf is folded out... and I love to keep people guessing.

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

 Like I could choose just one....

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
Trick 'r Treat - The greatest Halloween movie ever made. 


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Lindt Halloween Mix - This was hard as I'm not a candy person, but the Lindt Halloween collection is just so pretty...


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
There may or may not be a red wig involved, and that's all you're getting out of me at this point...

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
You mean besides Halloween? Definitely the weather, the leaves, the storms - it's the perfect season.

So what do you "heart" about fall? Let me know,  comment below!

Peace, Love and Pumpkins!
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment