Saturday, February 2, 2013

I ♥ Saturdays

A few days ago, I blogged about Anna Sophia Robb's lovely Heart sweater from the Carrie Diaries,  and the heart obsession isn't over yet. Today, I found an amazing Codello scarf (on sale for 19.99!) with - you guessed it - a heart print:  


Both, color and print, remind me of Burberry's fall 2013 collection...

Burberry

Of course I also picked up some Brownies and Moroccan Blondies from my favorite bakery (which is actually just a camping table under a tent that pops up every Saturday), to munch on during our weekly Pretty Little Liars viewing party.  I wish I could share them with you...
 

What is your favorite thing about Saturdays?

Peace, Love, and (Hershey) Kisses
Laura

1 comment:

  1. I want Brownies and Moroccan Blondies toooooo!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete