Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Perfect Fit

I may have made a groundbreaking discovery:  Tea-chests are perfect for storing nail polish, especially Essie polishes.

Take a look: 


Pretty awesome right?  I used to store my nail polish in a shoe-box and was looking for something a little nicer, when I stumbled across this acrylic tea bag container. I wasn't sure if it would work, but it turned out to be a perfect fit. Seriously, it's almost like these little compartments where made to store and organize Essie polishes. It also holds OPI-sized bottles (one compartment holds three), but I just love the way the Essie bottles look in it: 



Another plus?  This thing holds my nail-polish addiction in check,  as I made a promise to myself not to buy more shades than the container can hold. (I'm obviously gonna need a bigger one, oh well…)

Mine is from a local tea shop, but you can find them pretty much anywhere. And if the see-through style is not your thing, check out this bamboo option:

Bamboo Tea Box

Now all you have to figure out is where to put your tea... 


Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment