Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Answers

So instead of writing an April faves post (which would be pretty much identical with the March post), I'm gonna answer a little style quiz...this should be fun:

1. What is your favorite accessory?
Well there's 2: I'm very crazy about scarves. I love the way a scarf can completely transform a boring outfit into something special, and then there are watches. I don't like overly "blinged out" items, but nothing beats a great chronograph.

2.What do you always carry with you?
iPod, I'm perfectly fine without my phone, but can't be without music.

3.What would you describe your fashion style as?
Well if Nancy Drew had a three-way with a soldier and a homeless person in a barn... Let's be serious for a second, I guess one could say it's preppy with an edge, but I do love my old military jackets, ripped shirts and worn out cowboy boots just as much as my navy cable knit sweaters.

4.Favorite: jeans, sunglasses, heels?
Ralph Lauren Ginger Boyfriend Jeans, Ray Ban small aviators, vintage sandals that I got for 50 cents at a flewmarket.


5.What is your favorite fashion store/shop?
Asos.com, hands down - H&M, thrift stores and higher end department stores for "real world" shopping.

6.What is your favorite fabric in clothing?
I could say leather, I could say cashmere, but let's be honest it's whatever cotton blend the free people thermals are made of.

7. Who is your favorite designer?
Christopher Bailey (Burberry)

8. Who/what inspires your fashion?
TV, see this post.

That's it for now, feel free to answer the 8 questions in the comment section - I'm curious ;)

Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura (select comment as: Name/URL - and double check to make sure your comment shows up - sometimes you have to try twice!)

1 comment: