Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bucket List

I love the bucket bag trend! My affection for the style started when I was just a toddler and my mom always carried toys and snacks in her Louis Vuitton bucket bag (seriously that thing held more stuff than Mary Poppin's magic satchel). The first bucket bag I owned was also a Louis Vuitton (the smaller version of my mom's), but I never liked it as much as my mom's, maybe it was the size, maybe that it just looked too new... 

 So I was ecstatic when I found a vintage Burberry one in a thriftstore earlier this year. Just as big and tattered as my mom's, the bag soon became my new favorite. What I love most about them is how they are the perfect compromise between a slouchy tote and a more structured bag (oh and did I mention how much stuff they hold?).

The best though? there's one for every style and wallet:

Which one is on top of your "bucket list”?

Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment