Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bye-Bye Pixie?

Hair seems to be everyone's favorite topic on here (at least that's what Google analytics tells me), and since I'm in the midst of a hair crisis right now I figured I'd share…

So the crisis isn't really a crisis, I'm just a little bit over my pixie cut. Don't get me wrong, I love my hair short but I did get a little lazy with touch ups over the last three months and it's at this short bob stage right now. Which is cute but also kind of …eh.

I just need something new, and this time I'm going for a grown out pixie style with some inspiration  from Julianne Hough. I don't really know much about her or what she does, except for that she has awesome hair:


picture source: 1 & 2

Usually, I'm not a big fan of this length. It has a tendency to look matronly. But Julianne's cut has a certain effortlessness to it that just makes it cool. And hey, if I hate it I can always go Emma Watson short again…

Peace, Love and Lobsters
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment