Friday, October 30, 2015

5 October Things

October is my favorite  month of the year, and these are my favorite things about October:



Team Nightmare's Halloween Routine
I don't really follow Dancing With the Stars, but I never miss the Halloween Special. This year the group numbers were my favorite part, and while I also really enjoyed Team Who You Gonna Call's take on the Ghostbusters, Team Nightmare was outstanding!


via

The Lost Girl  
Woah...  that's what I thought after reading the first few Chapters of R.L.Stine's newest Fear Street novel. I read too much "grown up" horror to actually be frightened by anything that could happen on Fear Street, but that's why I love them, I read them to relax. But he really amped up the horror in this one...and I just couldn't put it down.  It's the good old Fear Streat…just a little scarier.



The Final Girls 
In The Final Girls the daughter of a 1980s Scream Queen gets pulled into her late mother's most famous movie,  lots of "how to survive a slasher flick" hilarity ensues.  Campy horror at it's best.  



Butternut Squash 
I was never big on pumpkins (shocking I know), but lately I've been crazy about squash. It has become my go to dinner. I usually just cut one up, throw it in the air fryer, and put some chili salt on it …but if there's time I also like to make a nice pasta.  



Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds
Someone needs to take them away from me…


Have a Great Halloween!


Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura  

No comments:

Post a Comment