Monday, October 19, 2015

All Tied Up

Maybe it's because I get cold easily, or maybe because I can't resist a good accessory, but I've always been a scarf person.  Wool, silk, or cotton, square or long, patterned or plain...   there's one for every occasion, and there are just as many ways to wear them. Yet, my go-to style has always just been a messy drape, but thanks to Burberry's newest campaign that's about to change. And if anyone knows a thing or two about scarves it's Burberry:


The video tutorials show five easy ways to tie a scarf, from the classic tuxedo fold to the glamorous waterfall knot, and my personal favorite the bandana:



And here are a few to practice on:

scarfs
 &Other Stories Oasis Barbour / Keds  / H&M / H&M

What's your favorite way to tie a scarf?


Peace, Love, and Lobsters,
Laura  

No comments:

Post a Comment