Friday, October 2, 2015

Dancing Skeletons

It's October!  Also known as my favorite month of the year, because it means that it's finally acceptable to break into full Halloween mode. And while I did my Halloween shopping, I came across a few amazing pieces from Worn By:


Dancing Skeletons Dress

Dancing Skeletons Shirt

Dancing Skeletons Legging

How perfect is that print?  I'm a huge fan of anything that's edgy but subtle, and even my mom who's usually not a fan of anything with skulls or bones on it,  loved this.  Take the dress for example, style it with riding boots and a navy blazer for a classic look, but wear it with black booties and a pointy hat and you're set for any Halloween Party.  

…And the shirt with the matching leggings, would obviously make the best Halloween pajamas ever.


Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment