Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Mad for Caps

When I searched the Interwebs to find a specific hat worn on my newest obsession Scream Queens,  I was surprised to find out that the "silly hats" are among the most criticized things about the show…  Don't get me wrong it's my favorite thing on TV right now, but we all know that it has bigger flaws than the characters' accessorizing preferences.

source

But I guess hats are a little bit like the show itself, they're either your thing or not.  And while I couldn't find the blue flat cap Grace (Skyler Samuels) wears on the show, I put together a couple of other fun options, including her (just as awesome) suede cabbie hat. Because I strongly believe that hats make everything better (which might be the result of early childhood brainwashing):


hats

Which one is your favorite?


Peace, Love, and Lobsters
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment