Thursday, July 5, 2012

London Rain

Ok, I can't believe that I'm typing this, but me the girl who lives for listening to Gloriana whilst sipping on an iced chai latte, and working on a story that involves a) a beach resort, b) a summer storm, or c) a combination of a) and b), is  madly, clumsily, shamelessly, agonizingly in love with...

...well see for yourself:

 
 
This campaign has me yearning for fall, cold weather, and well everything in it (including Roo). What I love most about this is, however, the Noir feel. It reminds me  of  the reason why I fell in love with Burberry at the young age of  5 - Detective Stories. 
  
All in all  A+ for making me wish that my favorite season would be shorter.  And even if it's still too warm for the clothes, the soundtrack is just as magical on a hot summer night: Indigo Home on iTunes and  Burberry Acoustic
 
Peace, Love and Sunshine
Laura

1 comment:

  1. YES! I thought I was a freak for loving "'Kissed you" Good Night"!! Thank god you like them too!!

    I don't know why, but I just love this post. It all is so perfect. Paradise.

    ReplyDelete