Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 17: Put Down The Remote!

I think December is the only time of the year I don't change the channel as soon as the commercial breaks come on. Why? Because there's no program that could beat  Christmas Commercials! Here's my top 3:

3) GAP (2009)


I love these annoying kids, and yes I do know all the lyrics and steps...  

2) Coca Cola (1996)


The red Starbuck's cups of my childhood - it's simply not Christmas until the trucks come out. I even go to see the real one everytime it's in town ...and I don't even drink coke.

1) Tommy Hilfiger (2011) 


Is it possible to live in a commercial? If yes, then I really want to spend Christmas at the Hilfiger house.  So. Much. Plaid.


What's your favorite Christmas or holiday commercial? Let me know, comment below!

Peace, Love and Mistletoe
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment