Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 8: Holiday Allstars

As much as I  love my UGGs and Wellies, sometimes a cool pair of Sneakers can't be beat, and who says that you have to put them away for the winter?

                                                      Source: laurafaiss.polyvore.com via Laura on Pinterest


I don't think any type of shoe has ever sparked more love or hate controversy than the wedge sneaker, and yes I was on the hate side - until I tried on a pair of Isabel Marants and stepped right over to the love side. However, they were a little out of my price range for something that (despite being awesome!) still wouldn't really go with my wardrobe... So I got amazing lookalikes from ASOS for only 60 bucks.  

…And if the wedges still aren't your thing, how about the shearling lined high-tops from Tory Burch?

Peace, Love and Mistletoe
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Woo another awesome post. The shoes look cool!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete